Liposuction and plastic surgery

Friday, September 29, 2006

Ultrashape review - Real story "I've had ultrashape"

Told by Stella from forum.sofeminine.co.uk
Questions from other forum members about Ultrashape liposuction
"
I had an ultrashape (ultrasonic liposuction) treatment last week at a clinic in North London. I went a week before for a consultation and met the doctor to find out everything. The clinic was nice and professional so I booked up.

The treatment was really simple, didn't hurt and I have to go back in a few weeks to be measured up. You can loose 2.5cm in a treatment, thats my Ultrashape review"

Where does the fat go and are you left with flabby skin afterwards?


"I'm really happy to report that I lost just over 3cm on my tummy.

Your question is one for a ultrashape doctor but as far as i understand, the fat is broken down by your liver. No flabby skin after as its not a huge amount that was removed and my skin is quite elastic."
More info about where does the fat go you can find here in our blog

I noticed that you have had the ultrashape treatment and was wondering if you have been back for your re measurement yet?



"I went back at the end of last week....and I've lost just over 3cm during ultraqsonic lipusuction which is fantastic. I'm really pleased and so I think its money well spent.

Here is my Ultrashape review:
I paid £400(about $850) for my treatment. I think it all depends on the size of the area and obviously that varies from person to person. I was quoted anything from £300 (about $700) for a small area upwards, so I think the quote was fine. He tells you exactly how much it will be when he sees you so I guess if it sounds like too much, you may be able to make the area smaller.

I don't know why the clinic is cheaper, but the service is excellent. They have the added bonuses of offering free consultations and have free parking. I looked into central London clinics and they charged £200 (about $420) for a consultation and no parking. It makes a difference to the overall package i think! I hope my ultrashape review will be helpful"

I'm really thinking about but I'm a size 10 and it's just a stubborn area do you think it would work (ultrashape cosmedicate)?


"The clinic I went to (VIva clinic) offers a free consualtation, whereas the others charge in the region of £200($420)! ultrashape ellipseklinikken is good one too. My friend went to see the doctor (ultrashape cosmedicate) too but he said she was unsuitable. So, in this instance, I wouldn't worry about being ripped off. I think he would give you an honest opinion and seeing as the consultation if free, what have you got to loose?

I wish you well. I would be interested to know what you think."

Is aviliable ultrashape liposuction in colorado or USA?



"Sorry, i dont know" (Not yet, still waiting ultrashape FDA clearance )

Premium Health Search Engine